Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Events This Week

Hello Players! I am so excited to see everyone at practice today. I just wanted to post a few updates on what to expect for the week:

  • Practice will resume today from 4:00 - 5:30.
  • Tennis T-Shirts should be in today. I will hopefully be able to bring them to practice today if they are delivered in time for those who ordered one.
  • 8th grade players and returning 7th grade players have a dual match tomorrow at Bush Tennis Center against Alamo Junior High. As far as I know, only one player will be unable to attend. If for any reason you will not be able to attend tomorrow, I need to know as soon as possible. Please arrive at the facility at 4:20. Our tennis uniforms will consist of your St. Ann's Tennis Shirt and any shorts.
  • Thursday, Luis Valdez and I have set up a dual match against area players instead of our practice. This will include ALL St. Ann's Players. It will be a low key match and students will be placed with players of similar ability. It should be a fun event and parents are encouraged to come watch and cheer on the Saints! Team uniforms will be our St. Ann's Tennis Shirts and shorts. If for some reason you will not be here on Thursday, please let me know as soon as possible so Luis and I can plan accordingly.

I believe that is all for now, but please keep checking the website for any updates this week. Look forward to seeing you all! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment