Thursday, April 6, 2017

April 8th Morning Match

Hello families! I was informed this morning that that team for our 8:30 morning match this Saturday maybe short far too many players to travel. The coach will keep me updated, but it may be possible that our morning match will be cancelled on Saturday against Bonham. I have informed the tournament director and asked if there are any other teams that would be interested in filling our opponent's spot in the event that they can not make the morning match. If our morning match is cancelled, I will inform you as soon as possible so you can make arrangements accordingly. This change does not affect our afternoon match against Bowie, and we are still scheduled to begin play on that dual at 1:30. Thank you for your patience and flexibility, and of you believe this possible morning change may affect your child's ability to participate in the afternoon match, please just let me know. Thank you parents and I will be talking to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment