Sunday, March 25, 2018

Updated Match Schedule

Hello All!
An updated match schedule is posted in the "Matches" section. There are two added tournaments April 21st and April 28th. The Midland tournament falls on the same weekend as the elementary track meet. If your child is participating we wish them the best of luck and hope to see them at the tournament the following weekend. I just ask that you please let me know if you are completing in the track meet so that I do not submit you in the tournament draw to the hosts. The next weekend is the Odessa Tournament. If you are unable to participate for any reason on this date, please let me know as soon as possible so I do not submit you into the draw for the hosts. Both tournaments will have at least 2 or more sites to accommodate the large size of the draws. For this reason, it is important that if you are planning on playing, a parent or guardian can be there at your given tournament site. I will circulate around to all tournament sites throughout the day, however I can only be at one place at a time and for your child's safety it is imperative that a guardian is there to supervise in the event I or another coach are not at your particular tournament site. This also helps with the elimination process of the tournaments. If your child finishes either by elimination or through completion of their draw, this will allow you to take your child home after contacting me. More information from the tournament directors will be dispersed as the date gets closer, including the site your child will be playing at. This is also why it is imperative that I know who is able to attend so that the sites can be set up appropriately and draws are accurate. I ask that you please let me know of your child's participation for both tournaments by the April 5th practice. I will send out a reminder email and text on that date to confirm so I can send in an accurate roster to the hosts. Thank you so much for your participation in the tennis program! I am so excited to watch our players compete! Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment