Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tennis Practice for this Afternoon


Hello Families.
We are keeping an eye on the forecast in terms of wind this afternoon. A cold front is to be coming in early this evening that may cause gusty conditions. I will be in contact this afternoon with Bush Tennis Center to check on wind speeds reported at their location. With the construction going on around the facility, high winds will cause low visibility from blowing dust and difficult circumstances for the players. I will call them at this afternoon to ensure that practice is still possible. If for some reason conditions are not appropriate to play, expect a text or email to notify that practice is cancelled. I will also notify your child at school as well. If you do not hear from me, the plan will be to still have practice. Thank you families and I hope to see your child this afternoon for practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment